Domestic Back 2 UA Program
Beginning with the Fall 2014 term, domestic undergraduate students who have missed no more than two consecutive major (Fall/Spring) terms may return without applying for readmission. Details can be found on the Admissions website.
To qualify, students must be in good academic standing. If you believe you qualify, first contact your academic adviser, who will help you assess previous coursework and develop an academic plan for moving forward in your degree program. Your academic adviser can authorize the release the advising hold. Then you will be eligible to register during your priority registration period and open registration.
Some students may still need to apply for readmission. These include:
- International students
- Non-degree seeking students
- Students who were on probation or were disqualified when they left
International Student Leave of Absence
International students in good academic standing, with a cumulative GPA of 2.00 or above, are eligible to sit out one or two semesters and maintain their priority registration status without the usual reapplication process, provided a Leave of Absence is approved by the Registrar.
To qualify, students must meet the following conditions:
- Be registered during the semester immediately before the beginning of the leave
- Have a cumulative GPA of at least 2.0 at the time of application for leave as well as following the posting of grades for the semester immediately preceding the term of the requested leave of absence
- Have their University accounts paid in full, at the time of leave application as well as following the posting of grades for the semester immediately preceding the term of the requested leave of absence
- Have no pending disciplinary action