Be Amazed at Homecoming
From fine dining to barbecue; old friends to new connections, and advances in engineering to excitement on the field, the College’s October Homecoming has something for everyone.
2016 Homecoming > Other Alumni Events >
- Reunite with former classmates and professors
- Meet new faculty and department heads
- Celebrate distinguished alumni at Friday’s Engineers Breakfast and awards ceremony
- See what’s changed, like the recently renovated Old Main, and what’s still the same
- See the latest UA Engineering inventions
- Tour labs, speak to a class, attend a guest lecture
- Enjoy the parade, pep rally and bonfire on the UA Mall
- Catch the Wildcat for Life tailgating party
- Bear Down, cheer on your team, and be a Wildcat for Life!
- Join upwards of 1,000 fellow alumni and friends for homecoming.
- Learn about the latest research on detecting cancer, repurposing mine waste, building robots for planetary exploration, and keeping hackers at bay.
- Whether you are watching glassblowing or glimpsing stars at Steward Observatory, you’ll be amazed at what you see.
“I believe this College and you, its alumni, are going to have a profound impact on the future.”
UA President Ann Weaver Hart
Other Alumni Events
Engineering Design Day
Annual display of student ingenuity where industry-sponsored projects run the gamut – from bomb-neutralizing robots to equine health predictors
Springtime show of talent and creativity featuring zany student competitions – think Rube Goldberg – to raise money for good causes
Maricopa Alumni Breakfast
Springtime gathering for Phoenix-area alumni to reconnect and enjoy a special engineering presentation
Solar Oven Throw Down
Sizzling scene on the University Mall where freshmen test their homemade solar ovens each fall, and Industry partners see what’s
cooking in UA engineering education
Highly successful, student-run engineering career fair
Check back often for updates!
And There’s More…
Student clubs, faculty and departments in the College of Engineering host conferences, workshops, lectures, social and job-networking events and community outreach programs throughout the year. Check out the Coming Events calendar.
For more information about Homecoming and other College events, call 520.621.8051, or email
the development team.